A family run traditional pub, with a great menu in stunning surroundings
The Ferry offers a traditional great British pub experience, with friendly bar and restaurant staff, a great British menu and a huge selection of wines, beers & spirits.
Come on in!A warm welcome to you
A well stocked barServed by friendly staff
Fine Ales on tapTry one of our guest ales
Great FoodAlways a great menu
Great surroundingsPlenty of Restaurant seats
Cosy in WinterWarm up, Chill Out
Events and Occasions
The Ferry prides itself on being part of the community and the team enjoy making occasions and events something special,
we have in the past celebrated Halloween, The Rugby World Cup and regularly stage live music for the entertainment of our guests.
- Wednesday 22nd Food Theme Night. Thai
- Saturday 11th Breakfast Morning
- Wednesday 15th Wine Tasting and Canapés, Mediterranean Theme
- Wednesday 17th Food Theme Night. Fish
- Sunday 25th Alternative Christmas, Turkey and Crackers galore
- Saturday 8th Breakfast Morning
- Wednesday 20th Food Theme Night. 70’s night, Ready for the blackforest?
- Friday 29th Macmillan Coffee Morning. Can we beat our fantastic 2016 result?
- Wednesday 18th Wine Tasting and Canapés, Classic Wines
- Saturday 28th Halloween Rock Party, Live Music with Rick Chase
- Wednesday 15th Food Theme Night. Mexican
- Tuesday 28th Christmas Party Menu starts
- 1st Tuesday of the Month, Quiz Night. 8pm £2pp