A warm welcome awaits you in our restaurant area, with comfy seating, socially distanced tables but still with our great atmosphere.
Our chefs freshly cooks all our meals from locally sourced ingredients and can alter dishes to suit your palette upon request.
Our highly acclaimed menu is changed often and always features seasonal dishes carefully curated by our master chef.
- Thai Inspired Chicken Patties, soy and chilli dip £8.5
- Coated Whitebait with homemade tartare £8.3
- Mixed Marinated Olives, fresh artisan bread with oil and balsamic glaze dip £5.60
- Soup of the Day, fresh chunky bread £6.25 gf*
- Onion and Sweet Potato Bhaji with a yoghurt and goats cheese dip £8.30 gf v
- Chicken Liver Pate, red onion marmalade, ciabatta toast £8.50 gf*
- Smoked Salmon and Crayfish Salad, marie rose £8.45/ £16.35 gf
- Fish Board. (to share or enjoy as a main) Whole king prawns, smoked
salmon, breaded plaice goujons, dusted squid, coated whitebait, smoked
mackerel pate, artisan bread £19
The Main Event:
- Pan-Fried Calves Liver, dauphinoise potato, Tenderstem broccoli, sage butter £17.25 gf
- Pan Roast Chicken Breast stuffed with prosciutto, pesto, feta and sun-dried tomato, potato rosti, ratatouille £18.75 gf
- Rich Beef Bourguignon, sweet potato and parsnip mash, fresh vegetables £18.25 gf
- Wild Mushroom, Pine nut, and Tarragon Strudel, madeira sauce, fresh vegetables £16.70 v
- Crispy Beer Battered Haddock, chunky chips, mushy peas £15.85
- Mouth-watering, 8 hour slow roasted Lamb Henry in a Redcurrant and Rosemary Sauce, parmentier potatoes, fresh vegetables £22.95 gf
We do not stock mint sauce for you to ruin this dish, therefore don’t be offended when we say no!
- Homemade Steak Burger, bacon rasher, smoked Monterey Jack cheese, toasted brioche bun, fresh ‘slaw, relish, seasoned fries £15.25
- English Asparagus, Thyme and Gruyere Tart, buttered potatoes, French beans £16.25 v
- ‘Fruit de Mer’ Tagliatelle, stunning mix of the ocean’s finest seafood in a rich Mediterranean sauce, parmesan, garlic bread £17.85 (contains shell)
- The ‘Artisan Butchers’ Home Cured Free Range ‘D’ Cut Gammon Steak, fresh pineapple, fried egg, chunky chips £14.95 gf
- Homemade Southern Fried Chicken, toasted brioche bun, fresh ‘slaw, garlic mayo, seasoned fries £15.25
- Classic Chicken Caesar, cos lettuce, house croutons, crisp pancetta, parmesan, anchovies, rich homemade Caesar dressing £16.95 gf* Martin recommends a glass of ‘Los Coches Viognier’ with this dish.
v= vegetarian gf= no gluten containing ingredients gf*= with minor variation can become free of gluten containing ingredients.
Please ask a staff member if you have any allergen concerns.
All dishes are cooked to order and can take up to 30 minutes to prepare, longer during busy periods. It’s worth waiting for!
We occasionally make changes to our current menu due to seasonal produce and availability, we aim to keep this page up to date as often as possible.