A warm welcome awaits you in our restaurant area, with comfy seating, socially distanced tables but still with our great atmosphere.
Our chef freshly cooks all our meals from locally sourced ingredients and can alter dishes to suit your palette upon request.
Our highly acclaimed menu is changed often and always features seasonal dishes carefully curated by our master chef.
- Mint and Chilli Lamb Kofte on spiced tomato sauce, rocket £7.75 gf
- Coated Whitebait with homemade tartare £7.70
- Mixed Marinated Olives, fresh artisan bread with oil and balsamic glaze dip £5.25 v
- Soup of the Day, fresh chunky bread £5.65 gf*
- Twice Baked Goats Cheese Soufflés, apple and walnut salad £7.55 gf v
- Chicken Liver Pate, red onion marmalade, toast £7.85 gf*
- Fish Board. (to share or enjoy as a main) Whole king prawns, smoked salmon, breaded plaice goujons, dusted squid, coated whitebait, smoked mackerel pate, artisan bread £17.95
The Main Event:
- Succulent Chicken Breast stuffed with Avocado and Garlic Puree, scallop roasted potato, trio of buttered green beans, avocado cream sauce £16.95 gf
- Rich Beef Bourguignon, sweet potato and parsnip mash, fresh vegetables £16.75 gf
- Creamy Poached Smoked Haddock and Chorizo Risotto, poached egg £17.25 gf
- Crispy Beer Battered Haddock, chunky chips, mushy peas. £14.85
- Mouth-watering, 8 hour slow roasted Lamb Henry in a Redcurrant and Rosemary Sauce, parmentier potatoes, fresh vegetables £21.95 gf
We do not stock mint sauce for you to ruin this dish, therefore don’t be offended when we say no!
- Braised Pigs Cheeks in Cider with Apple, celeriac mash, cavolo nero £18.00 gf
Andy recommends a glass of Los Coche Viognier with this dish
- Spiced Beetroot and Feta Tart, skinny fries, tahini dressed leaves £14.85 v
- ‘D’ Cut Gammon Steak, fresh pineapple, fried egg, chunky chips. £13.95 gf
- Roasted Marinated Cauliflower Steak, Chefs Tarka Dhal with seared paneer £15.45 gf v
v= vegetarian gf= no gluten containing ingredients gf*= with minor variation can become free of gluten containing ingredients.
Please ask a staff member if you have any allergen concerns.
All dishes are cooked to order and can take up to 30 minutes to prepare, longer during busy periods. It’s worth waiting for!
We occasionally make changes to our current menu due to seasonal produce and availability, we aim to keep this page up to date as often as possible.